Sunday 28 September, 2008

Children's Park Opening Ceremony 28 sep 2008

Im very Thankful To Mr. R.D.NavaneethaKannan for Providing Resources and to Mr.A.D. Karthik for his excellent job of handling the camera and covering all the events held. This is the first Big occasion he handles the camera and he excelled in it.




Great Kolams by :-
Smt.SanthiNarasiman,
Smt. Geetha Selvaraj,
Smt. RajiniKotieeswaran.



PookKoolam Too

MDL Discussing about the park


Group Discussion going On

Mr. Ponnusamy(ManjuLa) Addressing People

President of Mannivakkam panchayatha Mr.Loganathan(MDL) Addressing

Mr.B.J.Mahendra(Joint.Sec) Addressing

Baby Nancy VictorRaj honouring Mr.Dillikumar(Ward Counciler)

Baby Yuvashree Kotieeswaran hounouring P.Dharmaraja(Ward counciler)

Mr.T.JosephBeskey(Vice.presi) hounouring Mr.Rameshkumar(9th VaLLal)


Mr. Kannan(newst member) hounouring Mr. Kuppusamy(Ex.WC)

Mrs.Geetha Selvaraj honouring Mrs.Kalaiselvi(WC)

Children and the Crowd



Mr.Tagore(President) Honouring the Panchayath President Mr.Loganathan


Mr.M.D.Loganathan Opening the name board

Gatherd people



Mr.M.D.Loganathan Cutting ribbon and opening the park




Me capturing the events





Children Welcoming the guest and requesting their needs

The organisation which took efforts for the events








6 comments:

Karthik said...

Credit goes to Kriba for providing me the oppurtunity on the occasion. I will try to do my best in forthcoming events also.

As far as Fn. is concerned it is another milestone in Assn's tenure.

Bright Period is ahead for Shanmuga Nagar & Tiruvengadam Nagar.

Anonymous said...

Good show of a great event in our Nagars which has occurred by grabbing the opprtunity when it arose and promptly.
Looking forwrd to more such achievements.

Keep it up. motta boss.

Unknown said...

I was not able to attend the Childrens Play Park. The snaps helped a lot to view what I missed.

Hats off to all the office bearers of the Association for this laudable effort.

I also hope some effort is taken regarding the disposal of waste [ garbage] in our nagars.


joseph

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, for the reason that I am genuinely eager of reading this blog's post to be updated daily. It includes fastidious stuff.
http://wonc.tv/read_blog/227674/why-you-must-buy-instagram-likes-aid-your-company-be-more-successful
My web site :: lobone

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established
blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks
http://www.facetuning.com.br/index.php?do=/blog/15526/decisions-for-paying-for-instagram-followers/
my site: tabernacle

Unknown said...

replica bags manila replica bags by joy louis vuitton replica bags neverfull